Job Title: Digital Analyst
Department: Marketing Communications
Reporting to: Global Digital Manager
First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 110 years of motorcycle manufacturing in 2012. For more than two decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance.
Building around 60,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British Motorcycle Manufacturer and has over 750 Dealers across the world.
At the heart of Triumph’s philosophy is a commitment and passion to develop truly unique motorcycles that offer a blend of distinctive design, intuitive handling and performance to enjoy the perfect ride.
This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the striking 2.3 litre Rocket III, the unmistakable Speed Triple, the TT winning SuperSports Daytona 675R, class defining Tiger 800, transcontinental Tiger Explorer and the iconic Triumph Bonneville family.
Triumph currently employs around 2000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Benelux, Brazil, India and Thailand, as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the digital brand tracking survey which tracks the impact of Triumph’s digital presence on people’s propensity to buy new bikes.
• Implement business intelligence programmes with monthly targets and forecasting based off the companies planned marketing activity, seasonality and product launches.
• Social media analysis with the use of social listening tools to create actionable and useable monthly reports.
• Social listening reports to support product planning.
• Integration of SEO metrics to the digital dashboard and reporting against SEO improvement.
• Campaign tracking through UTM, management of campaign URL’s and continual checking to validate source or traffic down to social post level.
• Paid and organic media channel evaluation to understand ROI and marketing effectiveness.
• User journey analysis to provide key data and insight for new website functionality and areas for improvement.
• Tracking the impact and effect of new website deployments.
• Suggest and look for continual improvement by looking for opportunities outside of formal briefs.
• Track paid campaign traffic and its effectiveness on the website.
• Instrumental in setting the parameters for the personalisation engine, interpreting the personas in Sitecore and working on next best action content marketing approach.
• Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure the business is tracking all data inputs and an understanding their impact on the overall digital purchase funnel.
• Collation of monthly actionable reports which are then used by the digital team to implement change.
• Creation of the quarterly digital and social reports with insight working with the key business stakeholders to agree next actions and measurement at a global and market level.
• Report against the website’s configurator and support parts, clothing and accessories.
• Run tag audits and ensure that new websites including dealers and used car site are tracked to best practice standards.
• Make use of website tracking tools, heat mapping and site surveys to glean insight.
• Be proficient in managing AB testing plans and reporting on results of them.
• Join the complete customer journey by utilising CRM tools and Marketo to join advertising performance with actual conversion data.
• Investigative mind-set
• Excellent analytics skills
• Ability to interpret of complex data sets, make recommendations for improvement and monitor the impact of changes
• Advanced data manipulation
• Ability to present data in a way that is simple to interpret for a non-technical audience
• Extensive experience of Google Analytics
• Knowledge of website monitoring and evaluation tools
• Significant experience of website analysis (how site functionality works, investigating areas of potential for the digital team to work on, recommendations to optimise website performance and conversion)
• Significant experience of online marketing analysis
• Knowledge of best practice user experience, internet principles, online marketing practices
• Knowledge of social media monitoring and tools desirable
• Knowledge of AB testing and conversion optimisation
• An understanding of non-commercial digital monitoring performance measurement is highly desirable
• Ability to estimate impact of activities on key metrics, and set goals for the business
• Experience of multi-variant testing and personalisation Other skill requirements:
• Excellent project management / organisational skills
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload efficiently
• Switched on and self-starter attitude to work
• Strong team orientation with a willingness and preparedness to share and seek information, knowledge, help and support others in the team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with particular skill in interpreting to non-technical audiences
• High level of common sense
• Enthusiastic and energetic
• Be a digital analytics champion
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is Friday, 29th September 2017. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here