Job Title: Finance Systems Support Analyst (TR142M)
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Financial Controller for Accounting System and Projects
First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 110 years of motorcycle manufacturing in 2012. For more than two decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance.
Building around 60,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British Motorcycle Manufacturer and has over 750 Dealers across the world.
At the heart of Triumph’s philosophy is a commitment and passion to develop truly unique motorcycles that offer a blend of distinctive design, intuitive handling and performance to enjoy the perfect ride.
This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the striking 2.3 litre Rocket III, the unmistakable Speed Triple, the TT winning SuperSports Daytona 675R, class defining Tiger 800, transcontinental Tiger Explorer and the iconic Triumph Bonneville family.
Triumph currently employs around 2000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Benelux, Brazil, India and Thailand, as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Systems Support Analyst to join the finance team at our head office in Hinckley, Leicestershire. Reporting to Financial Controller for Accounting System and Projects, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the systems support and the development for all current disparate financial systems and transition to a new integrated ERP landscape. The remit covers requirements from the global business and serves to support its operational effectiveness.
With a keen interest in working with varied systems, a customer focused individual that is motivated by delivering real improvements for the business, experience with delivering project based work within time, budget and quality.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Day to day support of our Finance systems for the group.
• Support and administration of the interfaces for the Finance systems including route cause analysis and resolution.
• Document procedures and processes.
• Static data maintenance.
• System configuration.
• Project work, including planning, testing, support and conducting User Acceptance Testing.
• Engagement with key stakeholders.
• Work as a business partner to bridge the gap between Finance and IT.
• To deliver change and foster better ways of working.
• Strong communication skills to engage with employees across the globe and at any level.
• Ability to work through complex financial processes to target inefficiencies.
• Flexibility to support a global business with out of hours support.
• Excellent Information Technology skills.
• Project management.
• Database management.
• Report building and systems interrogation.
• Ability to trouble shoot and problem solve.
• Resilience and the drive to continually improve.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Pro-active and forward thinking in nature.
• Analytical mind set with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Professional, credible and fully represents the values of Triumph.
• Customer focused and enjoys helping people.
• Working towards a professional accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA) is desired but not essential.
• Project and/or change management qualification is desirable but not essential.
• Experience of working with finance systems with large scale and complex integration.
• Experience of SUN, As400 is desirable.
• Experience with working on a Finance system in a global manufacturing business would be an advantage.
• The ideal candidate would have worked in a systems support and administration role rather than an end user.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is Friday, 30th June 2017. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here