Job Title: 1st Line IT Service Desk Analyst (TR170M)
Location: Factory 2, Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: IT Service Desk Manager
First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 110 years of motorcycle manufacturing in 2012. For more than two decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance.
Building around 60,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British Motorcycle Manufacturer and has over 750 Dealers across the world.
At the heart of Triumph’s philosophy is a commitment and passion to develop truly unique motorcycles that offer a blend of distinctive design, intuitive handling and performance to enjoy the perfect ride.
This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the striking 2.3 litre Rocket III, the unmistakable Speed Triple, the TT winning SuperSports Daytona 675R, class defining Tiger 800, transcontinental Tiger Explorer and the iconic Triumph Bonneville family.
Triumph currently employs around 2000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Benelux, Brazil, India and Thailand, as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India.
Duties and responsibilities:
• First line IT support, including end user support, answering and logging IT Service Desk calls (from Users in the UK and other countries).
• Deliver a high standard of customer service.
• Troubleshooting of IT issues and problems reported to the IT Service Desk.
• Ensure all calls are completed in a timely manner and to users satisfaction.
• Undertake regular system checks, identify any problems and seek rectification.
• User profile setup/Administration.
• Regular checks of Mailsweeper (checking and releasing emails).
• Ordering of IT consumables, booking-in & out of loan equipment.
• Setting up and configuring mobile telephones & laptops.
• Monitoring of LAN & WAN.
• Placement & chasing of fault calls to external support.
• Any other duties deemed applicable by the IT Service Desk Manager.
Essential skill requirements:
• Expertise in standard packages - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Operating systems.
• Basic TCP/IP Network diagnostic skills.
• Printer troubleshooting.
• Confident and personable.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good telephone manner.
• Good problem solving ability.
• Team player.
• Good attention to detail.
• Comfortable in liaising with members of staff at all levels.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Experience or knowledge of Microsoft System Centre would be an advantage
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is Friday, 30th June 2017. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here