Job Title: Customer Experience Manager (TR171M)
Location: F2, Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Head of Customer Experience
First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 110 years of motorcycle manufacturing in 2012. For more than two decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance.
Building around 60,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British Motorcycle Manufacturer and has over 750 Dealers across the world.
At the heart of Triumph’s philosophy is a commitment and passion to develop truly unique motorcycles that offer a blend of distinctive design, intuitive handling and performance to enjoy the perfect ride.
This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the striking 2.3 litre Rocket III, the unmistakable Speed Triple, the TT winning SuperSports Daytona 675R, class defining Tiger 800, transcontinental Tiger Explorer and the iconic Triumph Bonneville family.
Triumph currently employs around 2000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Benelux, Brazil, India and Thailand, as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India.
Duties and responsibilities:
To manage the strategic development and implementation of the Triumph customer experience within key global markets, thereby ensuring that both Triumph and its customers maximize the experiential value throughout the ownership lifecycle. In addition to supporting the achievement of the Company’s goals in terms of profit targets, and customer retention.
• To develop a full suite of premium experience Programmes that create opportunities for our customers to engage with the brand at the same time supporting long term customer retention.
• Develop and implement a global strategy to establish Riders Association of Triumph as the framework to facilitate dealer engagement through creating and publishing calendars of localized dealer based activities and events.
• Manage the successful development and implementation of a new UK based Adventure Riding Academy & Global Accreditation Centre.
• Deliver the successful deployment of Adventure Riding Programmes in each major subsidiary market building long term partnerships with accredited specialist partners.
• Develop and implement a strategy that will give both customers and non-customers access to a range of global Triumph accredited motorcycle tours, expeditions, riding events and rental points.
• Working closely with our Global Events team develop and deliver a bi-annual Pan- European Triumph Live event that will attract over 10,000 Triumph customers and enthusiasts.
• Work closely with the Triumph Visitor Centre Manager to ensure opportunities to increase engagement are maximized.
• Ensure that all Programmes are developed and structured in such a way that they can be adapted locally in different markets at the same time delivering a consistent premium experience.
• Proactively engage with Triumph Riding Groups and Owners Clubs to ensure good working relationships are maintained collaborative opportunities are maximised.
• Ensure that all services and Programmes align with core product and brand positioning.
• Develop a measurement and reporting that allows constant scrutiny of the performance of each programme in each market.
• Interface with all key stakeholders within the wider business on all key aspects of service and Programmes development through the appointment of Project Teams where appropriate.
• Ensure that all appropriate compliance, local legislative and insurance processes are rigorously followed.
• Ensure all briefs given for external communications are clear, concise and meet brand guidelines.
• Plan and control the Customer Experience budget in line with guidelines and budgeting procedures.
• Liaise with key external partners and suppliers in order to ensure that a performance is being achieved in line with the strategic goals.
• Provide support to other operations colleagues in order to ensure that an agreed agenda of customer experience activity is being instigated via subsidiaries.
Essential skill requirements:
• Sound working knowledge and hands on experience in programme development.
• Excellent level of English (written and spoken).
• Familiar and comfortable working within Project Frameworks.
• A clear understanding of the customer lifecycle in the context of motorcycling or automotive.
• Intellectually curious, always looking at best practice and continuous improvement with a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Relevant Global experience and an understanding of working with different cultures and legislative requirements.
• An innovative and creative thinker with a proven track record which demonstrates an ability to transform ideas and analytics into practice, as well as turning long term strategy into short and medium term actions and deliverables.
• Develops productive working relationships to engage and influence a range of key stakeholders including colleagues, customers, suppliers, partners and others, using well developed oral/written communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent eye for detail and an eye for visuals and art to enhance product marketability.
• Adaptable and flexible in handling changing circumstances & shifting priorities.
• A collaborative leadership style that inspires and guides people around a shared vision through the Triumph brand.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Experience of working in a BtoB and BtoC role within a wholesale and retail environment.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is Friday, 14th July 2017. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here