Job Title: Systems Test & Validation Graduate Engineer/ Engineer
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Team Leader - Electrical Engineer
We are currently seeking an additional Systems Test and Validation engineer to work within our Electrical Systems Design team to help ensure our electrical systems meet our stringent quality standards in terms of both hardware and software functionality.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Identify effective test strategies for a given component/system and create test plans accordingly.
• Run manual and automated black box tests and collate & analyse the results.
• Maintain detailed ‘bug lists’, document issues found during testing and create periodic test reports to show progress.
• Conduct whole bike practical tests according to Triumph’s standard test procedures.
• ‘End Of Line’ configuration, database control/management/creation as required.
Essential skill requirements:
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field; or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
• At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in either development or test automation roles.
• Experience in creating software test plans and defining manual and automated black box test cases.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills from both a hardware and software point of view.
• Proficiency in C or C++.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Experience with CAN communication and familiarity with CANalyser / CANoe or a similar software package.
• Strong scripting skills in at least one common language (Python, Perl, Shell).
• Previous experience in an automotive testing environment.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 31st March 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here