Job Title: Compliance Officer
Department: Computer Services
Location: Factory 2, Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Compliance Manager
The Compliance Officer will work with the Compliance Manager to provide day-to-day support and guidance to the Business worldwide on all aspects of Data Protection and Data Governance. This function helps in setting policy, provides advice, challenges and monitors implementation and practices.
The successful candidate will need to work closely with the other members of the Compliance team, covering both Information Security and Software Asset Management, so a general understanding of both would be beneficial.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Support policies, processes, practices and procedures.
• Assist with input to all information activities and practices on a company wide scale.
• Assist with the monitoring of compliance across all areas.
• Assist with the periodic reviews of controls and policies around all aspects of compliance.
• Assist with ensuring the Company is prepared for changes to the Data Protection legislation, including the writing of appropriate policies, procedures, and user guides where required.
Essential skill requirements:
• Educated to degree level in Information Governance or related study, or with relevant experience in a related role.
• Good understanding and working knowledge of Data Protection and the proposed GDPR.
• Possess the relationship skills necessary to work effectively in a global corporate environment.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Ideally certified in one or more areas of technical specialism, Data Protection [e.g. PCdp.], Data Governance [e.g. CIP].
• A good understanding of Information Security with experience of Audit would be of benefit.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefits which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 30th April 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early; Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here