First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 110 years of motorcycle manufacturing in 2012. For more than two decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance. Building around 60,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British Motorcycle Manufacturer and has over 750 Dealers across the world. At the heart of Triumph’s philosophy is a commitment and passion to develop truly unique motorcycles that offer a blend of distinctive design, intuitive handling and performance to enjoy the perfect ride. This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the striking 2.3 litre Rocket III, the unmistakable Speed Triple, the TT winning SuperSports Daytona 675R, class defining Tiger 800, transcontinental Tiger Explorer and the iconic Triumph Bonneville family. Triumph currently employs around 2000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Benelux, Brazil, India and Thailand, as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India.
This placement will be based within our fast paced Triumph Great Britain Subsidiary and will provide the opportunity to support the Department in the provision of administrative support to various subsidiaries.
The role will include supporting and improving functions within the sales & marketing activity.
Main focus will be in developing our local web content, regular email campaigns to the database, dealer campaign communications in addition to coordinating, supporting and attending key marketing events such as the NEC Motorcycle Show.
Preferred area of study is to have a BA or BSC in a Business, Marketing or other related degree who is achieving a 2:1 or above.
• Developing local web content, regular email campaigns to the database, dealer campaign communications
• Coordinating, supporting and attending key marketing events eg. NEC Motorcycle Show and Dealer Conferences
• Coordination of dealer staff training
• Weekly and monthly reporting to include web statistics and social media activity
• The ideal candidate for this placement will process the following skills and attributes:
• A Self-Starter
• Good communication skills and comfortable in dealing with people
• Ability to complete tasks to set deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent knowledge of using Microsoft Office Packages
• Basic web and graphics software knowledge an advantage
• Knowledge of Google Analytics an advantage This role will be a twelve month placement which will act as the third year of a student’s BA or BSC degree and will be ideally suit a student from a Business, Marketing or other related degree who is achieving a 2:1 or above.
Please note that this role is only open to Undergraduates who need to undertake a year out in industry as part of their degree course.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Free Parking, Subsidised Canteen etc. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here