Job Title: Aftersales Commercial Parts Manager
Department: CMT (Aftersales Commercial)
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Head of Commercial Aftersales
Duties and responsibilities:
• Drive the sales of Genuine Triumph parts sales to exceed budget.
• Monitor parts forecasting accuracy and present/deliver recommendations to optimise parts provisions.
• Implement and Manage the Triumph Parts Buying Loyalty and core stocking programmes across its Global network to achieve business objectives per bike unit.
• Liaise with pricing teams to support competitiveness positioning against Aftermarket suppliers.
• Manage and deliver parts product programmes including Tyres, Oil and Consumables.
• Proactively exploit marketing channels to promote the use and benefits of Genuine components
• Utilise sales and trend data to model commercial business scenarios to drive sales of genuine components through its global network.
• Create effective marketing plans and campaigns at component level to positively impact sales revenues across the Global representation of dealers.
• Support and promote end of life parts programmes to minimise company exposure to obsolescence.
• Provide detailed parts sales analysis of buying trends and shortfalls across markets with supporting actions and recommendations to remedy findings.
• Liaise with global markets to drive parts sales per transaction and plan accordingly.
• Support as required parts forecasting through supply and demand planning.
• Manage the production of Brochures, guides, on line content and supporting materials.
• Oversee forward order processes associated to global parts campaigns.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 30th April 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here