Job Title: Aftersales Commercial Accessories Manager
Department: CMT (Aftersales Commercial)
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Duties and responsibilities:
• Drive the sales of Genuine Triumph accessories to exceed budget.
• Monitor accessory forecasting accuracy and present/deliver recommendations to optimise accessory provisions in line with budget and future model production.
• Manage the Triumph Global Dealership Accessory Stocking and Replenishment programme.
• Liaise with key stakeholders in regards to accessory development to optimise market positioning and offering against Aftermarket providers.
• Ensure that the Triumph Global; website accessory and configurator platforms are current, accurate, relative and optimised.
• Utilise sales and trend data to model commercial business scenarios to drive sales of accessory components through its global network.
• Create effective marketing plans and campaigns at model and component level to positively impact sales revenues across the Global representation of dealers.
• Manage and promote end of life accessory programmes to minimise company exposure to obsolescence.
• Provide high level summaries of both risk and opportunities to senior management with recommendations.
• Liaise with global markets to drive accessory sales per transaction and plan accordingly.
• Support as required Accessory forecasting through supply and demand planning.
• Manage the production of Accessory Brochures, guides, on line content and supporting materials.
• Oversee forward order processes associated to global accessory campaigns.
• Participate in financial budgeting processes.
• Generate reporting outputs for market and senior management review.
• Support and manage as required accessory photoshoot campaigns.
• Develop and support the Triumph Training Academy to achieve “Best In Industry” accessory training.
• Manage new accessory product introduction in line with new model production schedules.
• Develop and manage the Triumph Showroom and Demonstrator Accessory programme across all markets.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 30th April 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here