Job Title: Senior Receptionist
Location: F2 Hinckley
Reporting to: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Duties and responsibilities:
• Answer telephone calls via a modern switchboard and direct to relevant person efficiently.
• Welcome external visitors on site.
• Internal communication via the factory P.A system.
• Distribute internal and external post.
• Book and schedule transport for employee visits.
• Book meetings and monitor meeting room usage.
• Communication of internal job positions.
• Arranging couriers.
• Stationery ordering.
• Keeping the reception area tidy.
• Administration support for other departments.
• Ensure that the reception runs efficiently.
• Coordinate the activities of the reception team.
• Preparing and taking responsibility for the reception roster to cover holidays ensuring cover is maintained at all times.
• Identifying issues that may impact the Reception resources, proposing solutions and reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
• Any other adhoc duties that may be required.
Essential skill requirements:
• Previous experience of working on a busy reception / front of house role.
• Ability to handle difficult situations.
• Strong communication skills.
• Excellent organisation skills.
Working Hours - 39 hours per week - Monday to Friday between 7am - 6pm
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 31st March 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here