Job Title: Purchasing Administrator – Parts & Accessories (6 month FTC)
Department: Genuine Spares Purchasing
Location: Factory 2, Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Senior Buyer
Duties and responsibilities:
• Mapping out Processes and Procedures.
• Updating documents.
• Investigating stock to identify obsolete product.
• Entering information onto a variety of databases.
Essential skill requirements:
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Word, Viso & Excel working with pivot tables and formatting formulas.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Knowledge of AS400 and MRP/ERP systems.
• Experience in OEM manufacturing.
• 39 hours per week.
• 6 month fixed term contract.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 28th February 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here