Job Title: Training Lead (12 Month FTC)
Department: Business Connected
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Organisational Change Management Lead
This role is pivotal in helping Triumph deliver successful end user adoption through a blended learning programme Business Connected. This programme, driven by the implementation of class leading ERP and CRM systems will transform the way that we are able to communicate with and respond to our customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop and execute the Business Connected Learning Strategy and governance.
• Selecting the most effective option of learning methodology for different employee groups and roles within the ERP solution.
• Develop training plans and high level schedules.
• Develop and continue to conduct a training needs analysis for the employees impacted by the Business Connected Programme, considering all global offices.
• Lead the development of a Super User network for training, working with project sponsors and managers to assess competency levels and skills sets of employees for the role and identifying any training needs.
• Develop a Train the Trainer course to deliver to Management and Super Users and manage the delivery of end user training sessions.
Essential skill requirements:
• An appropriate training qualification or relevant experience in the end to end training cycle to include strategy, TNA, blended learning design, e-learning.
• Intellectually curious, always looking at best practice and continuous improvement with a proactive approach to problem solving.
• A pragmatic, forward thinking and results driven approach.
• Confident and resilient with strong communication skills and the ability to engage and influence stakeholders across the business.
• A strong facilitator with the ability to engage individuals and groups in training activities.
• Adaptable and flexible in handling changing circumstances and shifting priorities.
• Good report/presentation writing skills with a high attention to detail.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 28th February 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here