Job Title: Colour Trim & Graphics (CTG) Planner
Department: Product Planning
Location: F2 Hinckley
Reporting to: Product Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare materials on historic and current motorcycle designs, including upcoming trends in graphics and colour.
• Create and present 2D concepts for motorcycle colour and graphic designs for future and existing models.
• Develop concepts and schemes into 3D in line with manufacturing constraints and understanding of design translation from 2D to 3D form.
• Liaise with internal departments and external Design agencies for logo designs and concepts as required.
• Present concepts and developed schemes with all key Stakeholders
Essential skill requirements:
• Formal creative qualification: Graphic Design, 3D Design, Art.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite products, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
• Proficient in MS Office products, primarily Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
• Demonstrates ability to conceptualise design ideas from creation to execution
• Demonstrates strong layout and design skills
• Great attention to detail, accuracy, creativity, self-motivation and the ability to work on strict deadlines, even under pressure.
• Demonstrates professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines; contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• An interest/prior knowledge of the motorcycle or automotive industry would be beneficial.
• Flexible approach to changing priorities.
• Highly organised.
• Enthusiastic and approachable.
• Able to communicate effectively with other areas of the business at all levels.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and with own initiative.
• Full driving license is required. (Some travel will be required).
Additional Information: Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 28th February 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here