Job Title: Dealer Training Manager
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Head of Customer Experience
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, the Training Manager position with Triumph Motorcycles is a new role in the business with responsibility for managing the whole area of both technical and non-technical training for the company. This role is focussed on creating inspiring and effective training programmes for our international dealer partners. The scope of this role will cover the following;
Duties and responsibilities:
• Careful and thorough training needs analysis throughout Triumph’s international dealer network.
• Development of a suitable platform to formulate and deliver the necessary programmes.
• Scoping out a structure of support and training consultancy/agency involvement to assist in the development of suitable programmes.
• Ensuring the training needs and requirements are suitably fulfilled.
• Making recommendations to the Board and Senior Management team regarding training programme delivery.
Essential skill requirements:
• Ability to start a training department from scratch and influence throughout the business at all levels.
• Demonstrable track record of evaluating, building and delivering training programmes.
• Able to influence Distributor Markets and the Dealer Network on an International basis.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Commercial experience gained in Area Management, Network Development or Manufacturer/Importer Management to support the above would be highly desirable.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 30th April 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here