Job Title: Quality Team Leader - Original Equipment
Department: UK Quality
Location: F2, Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: General Manager – Quality
Reporting to the General Manager – Quality the Original Equipment Quality Team Leader will be responsible for leading a team of nine Quality Engineers each with individual specialisms. They work closely with Product development to ensure components are designed and specified to our procedures and they follow these components through to sample approval and volume production. Interacting with Purchasing and our global supplier base to ensure products are delivered to the right specification at the right time.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Organising and prioritising departmental workload.
• Providing clear direction to team members.
• Recognising training needs of the team and implementing Personal Development plans.
• Training and mentoring existing and new employees.
• Maintaining team morale and discipline.
• Identifying and implementing improvements in systems and practices.
• Creating and maintaining quality standards and procedures.
• Developing new procedures and working methods that add value and/or increase efficiency.
• Assist the General Manager Quality with implementing department strategy and standardisation of working practices.
• Creation of monthly report showing performance against objectives.
Essential skill requirements:
• A clear understanding of Quality Systems, Procedures and Tools with a pragmatic approach to their deployment.
• Proven planning and organisational skills.
• Sound problem solving skills using a range of techniques and tools
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence in a logical and calm manner.
• Flexibility and willingness to travel overseas.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 28th February 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here