Job Title: CAD Systems Administrator
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: CAD Systems Manager
Working as part of our technical support team providing system support to the CAD/PLM Technical Support team and design teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
Reporting to the CAD Systems Manager you will be responsible for working as part of the technical team. Our System administrator is responsible for server and workstations system health, implementations, enhancements and support activities. You will be working with a broad range of our Design Engineers who use CAD/CAM/PLM to design and manage our products.
• Providing front-line technical Support over telephone/web/face to face.
• Working with the our Engineers to understand new requirements.
• Support our servers, systems, etc. and implementing new releases/updates of software.
• Supporting our users with our Windchill PLM system.
Essential skill requirements:
• A working knowledge Windows servers/workstation operating systems in both physical and virtual environments.
• Must have a good understanding of Active directory including policies and profiles.
• Willingness to be flexible and to travel as required.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Industry experienced with systems support in a CAD/CAM and PLM environment
• Applicants with knowledge and/or experience of Creo Parametric (Pro E), Windchill (PDMLink), would be beneficial.
This role would suit an ambitious systems administrator looking to further their career or a graduate systems administrator with their first role into the world of system support.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 30th April 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here