Job Title: CAD Applications Engineer
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: CAD Systems Manager
Working as part of our technical support team who cover a range of activities including Technical Support, Consultancy, enhancement demonstrations and Training for PTC’s Creo™ products.
Duties and responsibilities:
Reporting to the CAD Systems Manager you will be responsible for working as part of the technical team. Our Applications Engineers are responsible for implementations, enhancement demonstrations , training and support activities. You will be working with a broad range of our Design Engineers who use CAD/CAM/PLM to design and manage our products.
• Providing front-line technical Support over telephone/web/face to face.
• Training Our Engineers in the correct use of the CAD tools available.
• Working with the Engineers to understand their requirements.
• Demonstrating CAD system enhancements to our Engineers before implementing new releases.
• Progression to supporting our users with our Windchill PLM system.
Essential skill requirements:
• A working knowledge of 3D CAD/CAM.
• Willingness to be flexible and to travel as required.
• Ability to operate as a Team player.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Industry experienced with CAD/CAM.
• Applicants with knowledge and/ or experience of Creo Parametric (Pro E), Windchill, would be of interest.
This role would suit an ambitious Engineer or graduate Engineer with their first role into the world of helping other Engineers to design better products or a more experienced Engineer with hands on 3D CAD experience looking to further their career.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 28th February 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here