Job Title: Administration and Bookings Coordinator (6 month Fixed Term Contract)
Department: Factory Visitor Experience Team
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Factory Visitor Experience Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
• Deliver a highly efficient and organised bookings system for Factory tours with impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills.
• Deliver our expected standards of service ensuring we provide a genuinely warm welcome and highly engaging visitor experience through exceptional customer service, anticipating and meeting our visitors’ every need, demonstrating Triumph’s brand values at all times, whether over the telephone, email or in person.
• Attend training, team meetings and individual discussions, adopting a culture of positivity and enthusiasm, working together with all members of the Factory Visitor Experience team to deliver the highest possible standards of visitor experience in line with Triumph’s brand values.
• Deliver the appropriate standards, procedures and best practice as defined by the Factory Visitor Experience Manager.
• Ensure high standards of presentation across the Factory Visitor Experience and undertake any delegated tasks within any other areas of the Factory Visitor Experience as required.
Essential skill requirements:
• GCSE English Grade C minimum (or equivalent).
• GCSE Maths Grade C minimum (or equivalent).
• Experience of managing a bookings system, balancing complex demands of resource and scheduling & maintaining spreadsheets to a high level of detail.
• Ability to respond appropriately to visitor feedback and follow complaints handling procedures.
• Exceptional standards of customer care and presentation.
6 month fixed term contract.
39 hours per week, Monday-Friday with flexibility to cover occasional special events at weekends/evenings where required.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 28th February 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here