Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Salary: From £17,000
Hours of work: 8.00am – 5.00pm Mon-Thurs. 8.00am- 1.00pm on Friday
Reporting to: Design Team Leader
We are looking for a number of CAD Designers to train with us and join our existing design teams. There is potential to develop in the role and learn new skills to progress further within the department. Whatever training you need, whether it’s CAD skills or personal skills development – we’ll make sure you get it.
If you are looking for a challenge, have drive, determination, share our sense of urgency and have a ‘can do’ attitude, then please apply. This is an Ideal role for someone looking for their start within the Engineering Sector.
Duties and responsibilities: The successful applicant will be required to do the following:
• Undertake training to use our PTC Creo CAD modeling package and learn general design office practices.
• Produce 3D CAD models of motorcycle components and assemblies.
• With further training, produce detail engineering drawings under instruction from an Engineer.
• Develop and apply a good understanding of manufacturing constraints.
• To take direction from Stylists and incorporate Styling intent into CAD models.
Essential skill requirements:
• A-levels in Maths or Science or an engineering qualification to ONC or above.
• Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for CAD and engineering.
• Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly.
• Excellent attention to detail and the desire to work to the highest standards.
• Strong communication and team working skills.
• Ability to work under own initiative.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Previous CAD experience
• An interest in Engineering
• Knowledge of motorcycles
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Application’s will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here