Job Title: Quality Engineer
Reporting to: Quality Team Leader
A vacancy has arisen for a Quality Engineer based in our UK Quality Department. Reporting to the Current Support Quality Team Leader.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Utilise all the available software packages to generate measurable activities.
• Liaise with the Quality Component engineers when looking into concerns.
• Recognising in house areas of improvement and making process changes within all departments.
• Knowledge of quality control procedures and systems in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to read detailed engineering drawings and support manufacturing processes of each if in-house.
• Process and understand full component approvals of all in-house manufactured parts.
• Updating of the Quality manual and ensuring that the Business is inline across all factories.
Essential skill requirements:
• Previous experience in an assembly / manufacturing environment.
• A clear understanding of Quality Systems, Procedures and Tools with a pragmatic approach to their deployment.
• Data orientated with the ability to manipulate and organise information to enable analysis and decision making.
• Able to read engineering drawings and to have had exposure to a range of manufacturing processes.
• Competent in Microsoft office applications.
• Full UK driving licence.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Previous experience in an automotive OEM or first tier supplier.
• Previous working experience of Initial Sample Inspection Report / PPAP / Component.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 28th February 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here