Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: F2, Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: UK Management Accountant
Duties and responsibilities:
• Preparing monthly management accounts for the Central Services departments within 6 working days.
• Preparing annual budgets and periodic forecasts for the Central Services departments.
• Responsibility for inter-company reconciliations.
• Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Preparing and submit monthly Intrastat returns.
• Preparing and submit monthly and quarterly EC Sales Lists.
• Preparing and submit Office for National Statistics returns.
• Assisting with year-end tax pack and audit preparation.
• Assisting with UK VAT returns.
• Assisting with warranty accounting.
• Assisting with documenting procedures/processes.
• Provide support to other team members and undertake any other tasks as required.
Essential skill requirements:
• Qualified/Finalist with a recognised accountancy body CIMA/ACCA.
• Proven track record in a similar role (management accounts/Intrastat/EC Sales lists).
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills to build excellent working relationships at all levels of the business.
• IT literate with an excellent knowledge of Excel.
• The ability to effectively prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Awareness of UK GAAP.
• Knowledge of AS400, SunSystems Accounts.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate. Application’s will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here