Job Title: Production Inspector – First Off
Department: UK Inspection
Location: F2, Hinckley
Reporting to: Inspection Supervisor
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide an excellent Inspection service to the production departments.
• Checking First Off Inspection submissions on a wide range of parts.
• Provide inspection support to Manufacturing, Quality and Design teams.
• Highlight and communicate any non-conformances in a clear and concise manner.
• Produce clear inspection reports.
Essential skill requirements:
• Previous experience of working in a Mechanical Engineering background.
• Thorough understanding of Inspection first principles.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings (BS8888).
• Ability to use a wide range of Metrology equipment.
• Ability to program and Operate Coordinate Measurement Machines.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence in a logical and calm manner.
• Attention to detail and the ability to critique results and reports.
• Ability to work independently and with flexibility.
• Strong initiative skills. Desirable Skill Requirements:
• Ability to operate and create reports using Faro Arm scanning equipment.
• Ability to manipulate and interrogate CAD models. Additional Information Working a mixture of 2 to 3 shifts. These could be 1 week of earlies, 1 week of late, 1 week of nights.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 30th March 2018
We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here