Job Title: Homologation Support Administrator
Department: Design & Development
Location: F2, Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Homologation Team Leader
We are seeking a Homologation Support Administrator to join our busy Homologation team based in the Design department in Hinckley.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare accurate information documents and TA drawings for use in type approvals in all Triumph markets.
• Liaise with design teams to ensure the provision of homologation bikes and parts that are fit for purpose in a timely manner.
• Arrange and follow up on the delivery of homologation bikes and parts to overseas locations for testing.
• Maintain an accurate and up-to-date homologation guide.
• Maintain databases for the COC and for COP.
• Respond to market requests for documentation as necessary.
• Always promote regulatory compliance.
• Undertake ad-hoc activities related to type approval as requested.
• Provide assistance to the publications team on an occasional basis.
Essential skill requirements:
• Advanced use of MS Office software packages, especially Excel.
• Able to use graphics packages and other software with training.
• Must be analytical with excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Desirable skill requirements:
• Automotive mechanical knowledge is a distinct advantage.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 06th April 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here